- 64” Epson SC-20000 printer
- 3x 44” Epson P9000 printer
- Hasselbad FlexTight 646 Imacon Scanner
- D50 viewing booths for color correction
- ColorSync Monitors
- Large format cutters
- Large tables for cutting/matting prints
- Adobe Creative Suite
Corcoran students enrolled in photography, new media, or digital media classes have access to Smith 2A04. Also open to Corcoran photo majors and graduate students in the MFA or NMPJ programs. The door is kept locked unless faculty member or student staff member is present to run an open studio.
Students must wear a mask and sign in to open studios.
You must be logged into your GW email account to see this calendar: