This is an exciting opportunity to work with two different kinds of companies: a Creative Agency working in entertainment, non-profit, and association industries; and a real estate agent. Both companies are seeking a part time, energetic and hungry, marketing person. Together these would add up to full-time hours.
HUGO Creative - https://hugo-creative.com/
Katty Vocal - http://www.kattyvocal.com/
We’d love to meet you!
Social Media & Outreach Marketing Job Duties:
- Email outreach and new client engagement
- Create content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Participate in developing marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages. Collect customer/client data and analyze interactions and visits. Use this information to create reports to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Maintain CRM client profiles based on collected data through social media
- Report progress to Owner on a weekly basis or frequency agreed upon. Identify opportunities to grow and expand the company's social media presence into new social media platforms
- Maintain social campaigns on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages. Interact with customers and provide first level customer inquiry support. Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Define and implement most important social media KPIs
Social Media Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design (Adobe Creative Suite), Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms. Prefer Degree in Communications or Marketing.