- Adjunct Professor of Music, Lecturer,
- Phillips Hall, Rm. B147, 801 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20052
- [email protected]
Current Contractor and Trumpet with the Washington Ballet Orchestra, First Sergeant 257th Army Band-D.C. National Guard, Freelance Musician-Washington, D.C. Former soloist and Assistant Principal Cornet U.S. Marine Band the “President’s Own”. Freelance trumpet player in Washington, D.C. with frequent performances with the National Symphony, Washington Opera, Washington Chorus, Choral Arts Society, and the Master Chorale. Performances with the Eastman Brass, Wichita Symphony, Chautauqua Symphony, Rochester Philharmonic, Wolf Trap Opera, Baltimore Opera, Heidelberg Opera Orchestra, Eugene Symphony, Mariinski Theatre Orchestra, Richmond Symphony, Annapolis Symphony, Alexandria Symphony, Chesapeake Orchestra, University of Maryland Faculty Brass Quintet, Wichita State University Faculty Brass Quintet, Virginia Grand Military Band and the Capital Wind Symphony.
Current Position outside of University
- Current Contractor and Trumpet with the Washington Ballet Orchestra
- First Sergeant 257th Army Band-D.C. National Guard
- Freelance Musician-Washington, D.C.
- Cornet Soloist with U.S. Marine Band, the “President’s Own”
- Over 130 solos on 4 national tours
- Featured soloist on “On Tour” CD with Marine Band
- Soloist for the American Ballet Theatre Gala Concert, Wichita Symphony, Midwest Band Clinic, NY Brass Conference, International Trombone Conference
- Recordings with the Marine Band, Rochester Philharmonic, Eastman Wind Ensemble, Washington Choral Arts Society.
- Master of Music, Wichita State University
- Bachelor of Music, Eastman School of Music
International Trumpet Guild