Adjunct Professorial Lecturer, Interior Architecture Program
Christina’s extensive international education and varied experience in architecture, urban and landscape design, interior design and fine arts leads to a distinctive focus on enriching designs with qualities influenced by the interwoven disciplines.
Her experience includes projects ranging in scale from two-hundred acre master planning to intimate interiors and gardens in commercial and residential sectors. A love for cities and the landscape underlies Christina’s encouragement for students to look and work beyond the threshold and across time to connect and cultivate a unique sense of place.
BA in International Affairs with Minor in Fine Arts & Art History, The George Washington University
ARB/RIBA Part 1 (BA in Architecture equivalent), The Architectural Association School of Architecture, London
MA in Interior Design, Marymount University
- City Design and Social Science, Cities Programme, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, UK
- Garden Design, Inchbald School of Design, London, UK.
- Architecture, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Fine Arts, École Supérieure d’Art Visuel, Geneva, Switzerland
- American Institute of Architects (Associate AIA)
- The Architectural Association (AA), London UK