About Catholic Climate Covenant
Catholic Climate Covenant inspires and equips people and institutions to care for creation and care for the poor. Through our 17 national partners, we guide the U.S. Church's response to climate change by educating, giving public witness, and offering resources.
CCC is looking for unpaid videography interns to work 10 hours per week. Working closely with CCC’s Director of Operations, the intern will to create and edit high-quality video content for our organization’s website, social media accounts, and email communications. The position will be supervised by the Director of Operations.
• Co-conceive narrative visions of videos to promote CCC’s programs and initiatives.
• Collect and edit raw footage into cohesive narratives.
• Arrange soundscapes of videos (i.e. any necessary voice-overs or background music).
• Film important CCC events, projects, and programs as needed.
• Edit and upload video content to CCC’s website.
• Assist Director of Operations in evaluating CCC’s current online video presence.
• Experience in video production: filming, image, and sound editing;
• ability to gather and assemble raw footage into a cohesive video sequence, and to conceptualize and produce videos for various audiences;
• basic understanding of editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere;
• preferably holding or pursuing a degree in video production, media studies, or related field;
• and preferably has some understanding of Catholic artistic and intellectual heritage.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment;
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and creative problem solver;
• and a passion for social justice, caring for creation and the poor, and the desire to have a positive impact on your community, nation, and Church.
To express interest, please email a resume and project portfolio to [email protected].