Job Title: Design Assistant
Your Role: Zoe Feldman Design is looking for a Design Assistant that would provide direct support to the Managing Project Director.
- Prepare CAD floor plans, elevations, and revise redlines
- Update CAD files post meeting to reflect client final selection
- Prepare renderings/sketches and client presentations in PowerPoint
- Update Master Finish Schedules in Excel for contractors and architects
- Check material selections in preparation for client meetings
- Gather pricing and samples of materials
- Enter quotes into DesignManager software for client proposals
- Assemble & manage punch lists for project close outs
- Travel to job sites to assist with space measurements, note taking, and client meetings
- Communicate with vendors, research products, and materials
- Place approved orders with accounting department
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Excel Programs is required
- 1-3 years of experience in the design field
- Ability to interface with clients and vendors with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player who is flexible and willing to accept a full range of responsibilities
- Proactive problem solver who seeks creative solutions
- Attention to detail
- Organized, efficient and ability to meet deadlines
- Expert at prioritization and manage time effectively
Life at Zoe Feldman Design: Zoe Feldman Design is a boutique Washington, DC based interior design firm. We are dedicated to creating beautiful, inspiring, and functional spaces for our clients. We have a fun, collaborative office space in the middle of Georgetown and offer a full benefit package.
Salary: Entry level salary upon negotiation.
Timeline: Looking to hire ASAP.
Office Address: NW, Washington DC 20007
Qualified Candidates: Please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected] with “Design Assistant Application” as the subject line.