Company: MAHARZADA CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN
Job Title: Sketcher/Drafter
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Looking for a student or faculty member that can skillfully complete pencil sketches and transform drawings by AutoCAD. Projects will include producing custom designs per customer order/requirements such as furniture, ladies apparel and other everyday use objects. Responsibilities will also include making revisions based on redlines from client and interpreting them to update drawings. This position requires understanding and completing drawings in accordance with client specifications.
- Checking dimensional relationships of one part to another and utilizing knowledge of engineering practices and mathematics.
- Strong Mathematics and Analytical Skills
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong Desire to design as well as manage projects
- Performing various job-related duties such as printing, scanning and organizing files
- Goal Oriented and Deadline Driven
- Accountability to metrics/results and accuracy/quality of drawings
Pay commensurate with experience
To learn more about this position contact Sikander Aasim at 301-440-5073