Niftic is a DC-based agency that focuses on meaningful user experience and digital design, and engineering for some incredible clients.
We're looking for a part-time designer currently (with potential to move to a full-time position down the road) that is comfortable working from and following existing brand guidelines, applying UX principles, and works quickly during tight timelines.
This position requires experience in graphic design, knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Sketch, with valuable hands-on experience and responsibility, and working closely with our team.
- You will be assisting the Senior Designer with designing creative material as well as assisting with other general tasks
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print, packaging, and digital
- Work closely with Senior Designer and Strategist to brainstorm, edit, or design concepts
- Energetic and passionate team player
- Ability to collaborate successfully with coworkers
- Strong desire to learn
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-orientated and organized
- Be proficient in Sketch & Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop)
- Part-time: 20 hours per week working with us in our Washington DC office location
- Flexible scheduling
- Be part of a young and modern digital agency
- Gain valuable experience in a Start-Up environment
- Help meet an important community need.
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio link to:
Remy Fowles [email protected]
Looking forward to chatting with you!