Guest Services is looking for a highly-motivated Graphic Designer to help the marketing team service the ever-growing creative needs of the company. The position will work under the guidance of the Corporate Lead in Brand Standards and Graphic Design to create and assemble images and graphics to product specifications for print and digital media, displays and productions. This position will manage multiple assignments simultaneously, ranging in scope, priority, and complexity.
*** Please include a link to your online portfolio on your resume. ***
- Effectively use Adobe Creative Suite to create a variety of visual marketing assets, aligned with client specifications and corporate-branded campaign concepts.
- Provide design and production support on existing campaigns and branded materials, working with client and the corporate Marketing team.
- Incorporate feedback from clients to continually improve work, and ensure that each piece is of high quality and aligned with campaign particulars and brand standards.
- Utilize a keen eye for detail to ensure all artwork files are correct both for client use and final vendor submission.
- Assist with brainstorming marketing and advertising strategies and following through to their campaign conclusion in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Effectively manage design projects, producing high-quality design elements within specified (and sometimes short) deadlines.
- Proactively communicate with traffic manager to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
- Effectively communicate with other Marketing and Sales team members overseeing assigned projects to ensure that each deliverable is aligned with overall strategy and expectations.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in visual design is required.
- Previous experience working in an agency setting is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Media Arts, or Interaction Design is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
- Proven experience in print and digital design is required.
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity and knowledge of design fundamentals is required.
- High level graphic production skills and accountability of work is required.
- Knowledge of web application design and build a plus.
- Previous experience using project management software is preferred.
- Comfortable with short development cycles and flexible with shifting priorities.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to travel locally and nationally to units on an occasional basis.
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with employees and current/potential clients.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including paid time off and a generous 401(k) match
Veterans, minorities and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Application link: http://gsicareers.com/769183.h