- Adjunct Professor of Graphic Design
- [email protected]
Robert McVearry has been an educator for 30 years. His professional background is in strategic marketing, brand messaging, and visual communication. As a principal of O2 Lab, Robert directs all aspects of the studio’s work in marketing, messaging and branding, ensuring the firm's high standards are consistently upheld. Whether it’s a tech giant or a mission-driven nonprofit, Robert delivers high-impact solutions that transform the way his clients communicate. Robert is past Vice-President of the Washington, DC Chapter of the AIGA. He is a member of Leadership Greater Washington's Class of 2013.
Current Outside Position
- Co-founder and Executive Creative Director, O2 Lab, Inc.
BS in Advertising Design, University of Maryland, College Park
- AIGA, the professional association for design
- AIGA DC Design Continuum Fund - Founding Member
- Leadership Greater Washington