Position Title: Project Coordinator (Entry/Junior Level)
Location: Positions are available in Washington, DC; NYC; and Berkeley Heights, NJ
Manager: Project Manager
FLSA: Exempt Full Time
Seeking energetic, multi-tasker to take on a junior level position. This role provides support to the team and candidates should have a real interest in learning the business, starting with the basics.
Responsibilities of position include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides overall project team support and works hand in hand with team leader
- Verifies all list, sell and pricing against vendor quotes before processing purchase orders
- Accurately inputs order information into system to ensure services post to proper accounts
- Tracks manufacturer or vendor order completion, client deposits and vendor deposits
- Develops and prepares proposals
- Maintains project files
- Provides acknowledgements to clients
- Submits manufacturer orders; issues all other vendor purchase orders
- Correspond with the team on issues/changes/concerns. Manages and updates status report and discusses in team meeting.
- Prepare change order requests; make corresponding revisions, follow up on sign offs
- BA/BS in related field preferred
- Some corporate office experience preferred but not required
- Must have a passion for design
- Excellent MS office skills, Excel required
- Professional, proactive work ethic and able to work in a small team environment
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, chaotic environment where multi-tasking, time management and attention to detail are critical in order to meet multiple, ongoing deadlines
EvensonBest LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.