- Minimum of 2 years professional experience, with a degree in graphic design and/or user experience design
- Well-rounded portfolio of web sites, digital content and print
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to interpret designs and develop into well-structured, accessible, cross-browser/platform compatible code
- Understanding of designing and coding HTML email campaigns
- Good sense of appealing visual design and implementation
- Demonstrated understanding of typography, color and composition
- Ability to design/develop from concept to completion
- Ability to present design concepts and deliverables
- Ability to turn projects around quickly and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize, and adapt to quickly changing circumstances
- Ability to take direction and handle multiple tasks
About Isom Global Strategies
Isom Global Strategies (IGS) is a full-service marketing, public relations, and creative services firm. As a woman-owned small business, IGS provides marketing, communications, and program management services to government and commercial clients. We are growing by record numbers and look forward to using this as an opportunity to train and expand our existing team.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and hands-on with an eye for every detail; able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to balance multiple projects and work autonomously as well as with multiple team members. This position offers a cutting-edge designer to think out of the box and be creative. This position will oversee one in-house designer, client projects, track labor hours, and build instead of follow. Benefits include Blue-Cross health, Delta dental, 401K, $1000 towards your Health Savings Account.
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.