Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants includes the Michelin starred Fiola, Casa Luca, Fiola Mare, Sfoglina Pasta House, and Del Mar, all located in Washington, D.C. As a member of this dynamic and award-winning Development Department, the Graphic Design Intern will work on a number of design-related projects. These projects typically include creating visual assets for infographics, illustrations, logo concepts, digital ad campaigns, social media graphics, presentation materials, fact sheets, and other various other print and web based collateral materials.
The position requires an original thinker who is skilled at forming creative and strategic concepts and bringing them to life in a visual way.
This position calls for someone with a strong sense of concept development, layout, color, and typography. This is a paid project-based position.
Previous hospitality/restaurant experience not required but preferred. Awareness of our Washington, D.C. restaurant scene (and preferably, beyond D.C.) is a definite plus.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and develop projects from concept to completion
• Ability to jump in existing projects and quickly pick up document styles
• Strong project and process management skills
• Excellent technical/computer skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
• Very high attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• Knowledge of current social media platforms
• Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
• Must be autonomous and pro-active
• Current student or bachelor's degree or other study in Graphic Design
• Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Powerpoint and Word)
• Experience with HTML, web, and video capabilities a plus
• Capable of quickly incorporating feedback and direction
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Please provide a resume and design samples/portfolio link for consideration. Applications without these materials will not be considered. Please send questions and/or application materials to email@example.com.