We are currently looking for an undergraduate or graduate level student who is able to commit approximately 15-20 hours a week. This position would last ideally for six months, or one-two semesters. One Common Unity is registered to provide academic credit through all major universities in Washington, DC. Please inquire with your academic advisor for details. We are searching for interns who would be able to help with the following:
- Video editing
- Media logging and archiving
- Helping to create distribution, film festival and media plans
- Graphic Design
- Social media, marketing, and outreach
- General administrative tasks
This position reports to the Operations Manager, the Graphic Design and Film Fellow.
Ideal Experience and Personal Characteristics:
- Experience with digital asset management systems - Adobe Suite
- First-hand experience and knowledge of video/photo equipment and best practices
- Motivated to work with youth
There is no compensation provided for interns but college credit and work experience can be arranged.
Preference will be given to those applicants who have or are in the process of obtaining a degree in media production. We are accepting rolling applicants.
TO APPLY: Please email a resume and media portfolio to [email protected] with “Media Intern" in the subject line.