American students are coming of age in a political moment unlike any we have seen before. Politics in the United States has always been rough and tumble, but lately it has taken a more frightening turn. These days, it seems we talk past rather than to one another. Reason and persuasion – the pillars of our democracy - are being replaced by anger and intimidation. But there is an organization that believes what unites us as Americans is still stronger than what divides us. We are No Labels, and we are looking for the nation’s most talented and dedicated students to join our team as digital interns, to help communicate our message across the country.
Experience the thrill of on-the-ground citizen engagement by using your digital prowess, design eye, and creative flair to help communicate the message of bipartisanship and No Labels. Interns experience the fast-paced, dynamic world of political activism at one of the nation’s fastest growing political nonprofits. With hands-on opportunities – from managing social media platforms with over 1 million followers, to creating content based on current events, to gaining exposure to our press and development departments – an internship at No Labels provides any motivated, enthusiastic applicant ample opportunity to grow and thrive in multiple disciplines. The interns who excel at No Labels are digitally savvy and interested in finding creative ways to communicate messages to audiences across the country. A desire to learn and be deeply involved in social and political movements are equally important!
- Researching, writing and editing daily blog
- Assist in livestreaming and video editing
- Create graphics for use on social media platforms
- Create and schedule content for social media platforms
- Track engagements and other metrics on website and social media platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator) and video editing software
- Basic HTML and WordPress experience preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other tools for tracking online engagement
- Ability to handle fast turnaround and short deadlines
- Skilled at juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
- Experience with managing social media platforms
- Interest in politics and government preferred but not required
How to Apply
For consideration, please email a cover letter, resume, brief work samples, and professional references to [email protected]. No phone calls or office stop-bys please.
No Labels is a national movement that represents a broad coalition of Democrats, Republicans and independent citizens dedicated to a new politics of problem solving. We communicated on all social platforms to our community and are best in class when compared to other large national advocacy groups. We inspired the formation of the House Problem Solvers Caucus and work tirelessly to promote bipartisanship.