Position Task List:
• Redesign existing templates based on updated branding
• Generate public-facing documents that adhere to the new brand style
• Manipulate media, including photographs and video, to fit the establish style for print and digital release
• Maintain library of company photographs
• Develop print and digital marketing materials on an as-needed basis
• Manage website/social media posts (pre-existing UX/UI knowledge will be helpful)
• Graphically portray data findings in Microsoft or Adobe products
• Develop infographics for presentations, press releases, reports, proposals, etc. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate D3’s message and image clearly using intentional design
• Create or improve marketing materials for print and digital distribution
• Implement D3’s new marketing strategy and branding guide via reports, presentations, and proposals
• Organize and present research data visually through charts, graphs, and diagrams in presentations, infographics, one-page summaries, etc.
• Produce new infographics to supplement existing analytical reports
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Proficiency with PC/Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Experience with infographics, graphic design, interactive graphics, and web-editing tools
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Capable of self-directed and independent research
• Able to communicate ideas and information effectively and professionally
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Desirable Skills and Capabilities:
• Previous experience in brand management, freelance graphic design, etc.
• Experience with computer programming language or website development
• Proficiency in Multi-Media Software such as Premiere, After Effects, MindNode, etc.
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative social science research
• Knowledge of SPSS or other data analysis software programs
• Experience with/or interest in international affairs, global politics, and current affairs
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
• A portfolio of graphic design work, data visualization, or research evidence
• General office tasks including filing and using a computer in an indoor office setting
Application Instructions: Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and samples of their work to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing-Communications and Data Visualization Intern”.