Students interested in joining our small, fast-paced office should have a can-do attitude, eye for detail and exceptional communication skills. Experience with Drupal or a similar content management system and strong HTML/CSS skills are a plus.
• Experience with Drupal or similar content management system (Joomla, WordPress, etc.)
• Experience hand-coding and debugging HTML/CSS
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Knowledge of web content best practices and SEO
• Web graphic creation (Photoshop or similar software experience)
• Customer service experience, especially for IT (web-related) issues
• Quick and ambitious learner
• Strong attention to detail
Interested in the position, but not sure if you check all the boxes? You should still apply! This is an opportunity for professional growth, and we value a willingness to learn.
Please include your availability for the semester and whether you receive Federal Work Study aid in your cover letter.
To view the job opportunity on Handshake, click here.