WTS International, one of the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking a Graphic Designer for Rockville, MD. The Graphic Designer has a passion for visual communication, storytelling and presentation. You love collaboration and working with a team in a fast-paced environment on world-renowned luxury brand marketing, sales, web and presentation pieces. You have a command of both print and web contexts and are a motivated self-starter looking to advancing the brand visuals for multiple existing and new projects. You will join a marketing team dedicated to expanding brand awareness worldwide and assisting in creating campaigns to drive revenue for some of the most recognizable hospitality properties.
- Take provided content and design proposals, sales presentations, concept documents, feasibility studies and other types of presentations made to existing and new clients worldwide.
- Produce creative print collateral for existing clients that includes brand marks (logos), brochures, stationary, specialty cards, advertisements, e-blasts, promotional flyers, posters, digital signage, social media posts and much more. Some materials will be sent out for professional printing, some materials will be designed only for in-house printing, and some will be presented online only.
- Integrate client brand messaging, color, imagery, type and composition into presentations and final products.
- Ensure the articulation of designed image and position of WTS and its clients.
- Collaborate with clients and WTS staff on multiple projects.
- Incorporate design standards into training modules and videos.
- Initiate conversations with WTS staff about new approaches to internal visual and communication systems.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Proven portfolio of exciting, creative and practical work
- 0-3+ years of professional design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Expertise in WordPress, e-blast programs like MailChimp or Demand Force, SquareSpace web design software
- HTML coding a plus
- Writing skills a plus
- Experience in motion/digital media software a plus
- Enthusiasm for self-guided exploration of new approaches to communications and graphic design
- Must be able to stick to deadlines and keep track of time allocations
- A can-do team-player who likes working with others
- Very strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
Physical Requirements/Miscellaneous Requirements:
- Availability to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Sedentary work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, or pull.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.