AvePoint is seeking a passionate Graphic Design Intern to assist the graphic design department with new development projects and ongoing marketing efforts. In this role you will be responsible for creating visually striking and memorable integrated campaigns that will support our corporate and global brand. This position will report to the Design Lead, working closely with the Video Designer.
This position is part-time, paid, for the Fall Semester.
What will you be doing?
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in the execution of various AvePoint marketing initiatives including: animated and recorded video projects (e.g. instructional/demo videos, product campaigns, interviews, episodic series, etc.), digital advertising, PowerPoint presentations, marketing collateral, and other published materials both print and web.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering clean, visually engaging layouts for print and web materials that maintain corporate branding guidelines (appropriate use of logos, color, composition, and perspective across multiple channels).
- Interacting with senior members of the design and marketing team for brainstorming sessions, design briefs, and collaborative projects.
- Collaborating professionally and respectfully on design tasks with international arms of Marketing, Communications, and Design teams.
Ok, I’m interested…is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
Other qualities that will make you a fit for this role include:
- Ability to provide an online portfolio that demonstrates creativity and design skill proficiency (required for consideration)
- Pursuing or recently attained a degree is Graphic/Communication/Digital Design, Mass Media, Film/Motion Graphics/Animation/Video Design, or other related discipline
- Comfortable working with Final Cut, Adobe After Effects or Premiere
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency/Familiarity in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive/Office365)
- Must be detail-oriented with a passion for emerging design trends, and exhibit the ability follow instruction and take constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.