AUGUST 27 – DECEMBER 7, 2018 (13 WEEKS)
Gallery 102 is seeking a motivated, professional, and efficient curatorial intern. The intern will work directly under the Director of Gallery 102 and will complete the following tasks:
- Oversees and manages the administrative logistics for every exhibition. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering artist bios, headshots, image lists, and identifying information.
- Manages the pick-up/drop-off and shipping both to and from of work for every exhibition.
- Manages the completion of honorarium forms, W9’s, and loan agreements for each artist.
- Maintains all communication with artists as a representative of Gallery 102, with the help and assistance of the Director.
- Arranges the pick-up of catalogues, posters, window signage, and other deliveries for Gallery 102.
- Helps, when necessary, in opening and closing the physical space and staffing programmed events.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
To be considered, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]. Cover letter should indicate past relevant experience. Applications are due Monday August 6, 2018 COB.