Gallery 102 is seeking a motivated, professional, and efficient curatorial intern. The intern will work directly under the Director of Gallery 102 and will complete the following tasks:
- Oversees and manages the administrative logistics for every exhibition. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering artist bios, headshots, image lists, and identifying information.
- Manages the pick-up/drop-off and shipping both to and from of work for every exhibition.
- Manages the completion of honorarium forms, W9’s, and loan agreements for each artist.
- Maintains all communication with artists as a representative of Gallery 102, with the help and assistance of the Director.
- Arranges the pick-up of catalogues, posters, window signage, and other deliveries for Gallery 102.
- Helps, when necessary, in opening and closing the physical space and staffing programmed events.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.