July 30, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage graphics for large-scale museums, visitor centers and corporate exhibits, including project
- planning and budget responsibility.
- Estimate graphic production for potential new projects.
- Estimate Change Orders for existing projects.
- Knowledge of both detailed and square footage estimating.
- Must be able to create Excel spreadsheets to use for pricing and tracking projects.
- Track all graphic production both internally and with subcontractors.
- Assemble & distribute RFQ’s to/from potential vendors.
- Negotiate pricing with subcontractors.
- Write Purchase Requisitions for materials and services needed.
- Generate work orders and coordinate with other departments.
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing & work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Read, review and mark-up fabrication detail drawings and prepare related technical specifications.
- Take and distribute minutes from client and in-house meetings.
- Take field dimensions from on-site facilities.
- Ability to articulate results orally and in writing in an organized, concise and cogent manner.
- BA or BFA in design or graphics, BS in business, or equivalent desired but not required.
- Five years graphic management or production experience is desired but not required.
- Project manager’s experience in the management of large-scale museum, visitor center and/or corporate
- exhibits, desired but not required.
Contact: Theresa Sachs [email protected]