- Primary responsibilities include researching, coordinating, and submitting art proposals for Studio Artist, Mahy. D. Polymeropoulos.
- Secondary responsibilities include assisting with updates to the company website, input on the design of marketing materials, helping to organize art exhibitions, putting out calls for artist exhibitions, and other business needs.
- Previous experience submitting art proposals and organizing art exhibitions is required
- Experience with graphic design and webpage design is preferred
Skills: Must have familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Education: BA required. MFA or expected MFA preferred.
Hours: Around 10 hours per week.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Please provide names, phone numbers, and emails for references.
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- College Credit
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift