- Work closely with event designers to help bring concepts and ideas into the 3D environment.
- Develop unique creative solutions for events, exhibits and environments based on strategic insight, planning and research.
- Design, conceptualize and render 3D environments for proposals, base on client needs and input from sales team while maintaining budget goals.
- Contribute and Provide design rationale and creative/strategic thinking that bring concepts to life.
- Work with other members of the design team to help bring 3D environments to life through brainstorming ideas and presentation mood boards when needed.
- Be continually thoughtful about the integration of media, architecture and technology into the designs.
- Provide clear communication and CAD export models to the production team so they can generate production drawings.
- Develop final small and large format graphics for client’s proofs and graphics production related to a project.
- Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types.
- Continue to seek out and develop creative resources and inspiration. Bring your unique experience and passion to every project – you are one of the cogs that makes it happen at Design Foundry!
- Design Degree, or creative/design-based education
- 5 + years experience (within the event or exhibit design world)
- An intimate understanding of design, and 3D best practices
- Team oriented, strong ability to collaborate with sales team.
- Thrives under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Upbeat, vocal, positive with a can-do vibe
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A problem-solver - always looking for a good challenge!
- Have a strong understanding of temporary installations, video, lighting, materials and how things get built.
- Experience with a variety of 3D design software, preferable 3D Max and/or Maya but we are open to other platforms as long as the end result is a high quality design created in a highly stylized rendering.
- Experience in Adobe software like Photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
Interested applicants should submit the below items:
• Cover letter with a brief description of experience and background
• Resume and references
• Several work samples including 3D Modeling, Renderings
Please note we weight the work samples heavily when considering applicants. Resumes will not be considered without providing the requested sample material, at time of initial submission. The more you can show us about how you approach and execute work, the better we will be able to determine your qualifications for this position.